Lead HVAC Installer
Responsible for the complete and satisfactory installation of residential and/or light commercial HVAC equipment and accessories. Communicates with customer to answer questions, resolves problems, and ensures complete customer satisfaction. Promotes products and services to customer. Trains other installers, performs install work on more difficult situations, and assists the Field Supervisor or General Manager on work audits, site supervision, and work planning. Works under the direction of the Field Supervisor or General Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Works under the direction of the Field Supervisor or General Manager to install HVAC equipment and accessories in the customer’s home
- Installs heating, air conditioning, ventilation, and refrigeration equipment, as well as accessories, in accordance with company requirements and manufacture specifications. As needed, performs limited diagnostics.
- Designs, fabricates, and installs various ducts and duct fittings as required
- Performs start-ups on air conditioning and heating systems and other components
- Delivers excellent customer service and sustaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Promotes products and services to the customer. Calls Sales and Service Coordinator with specifics on replacement product sales leads generated from customer service visit.
- Responsible for delivery and removal of equipment needed to complete the installation work
- Ensures company property, vehicles, and tools are being properly used, maintained, and accounted for
- Completes all paperwork in a neat, accurate, thorough, and timely manner. Collects payment from customer
- Represents the company professionally, honestly, and ethically in all business matters and concerns
- Responsible for keeping installation vehicle clean and neat both inside and outside in keeping with the company’s professional image
- Follows standard procedures and process, ensures that the company vehicle is properly stocked, returns defective warranty parts to branch, and orders/replenishes vehicle stock as needed. May be responsible for completing material requisition forms and related administrative activities.
- Assists the Field Supervisor or General Manager with site supervision, planning, and estimating
- Assists the Field Supervisor or General Manager with completing quality audits on selected installations to ensure superior performance, quality, and customer satisfaction
- Trains other installers in technical skills and company procedures, as assigned
- Performs similar/other duties as needed or assigned
More Opportunities View All