Licensed Plumber- Champaign IL
The Licensed Plumber is expected to facilitate all aspects of a given installation. Customer communication, set up, install and clean up are the Lead Installer responsibilities. Working with one or more assistants the Licensed Plumber is required to oversee all aspects of the jobsite. If difficulties arise, they are expected to inform their Plumbing Manager while at the same time offering up solutions to keep installations as efficient as possible and within budget while providing the customer with a high quality experience.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work: This is a full-time position, and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 pm. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
- Minimum of 6 years residential install experience
- Must pass drug and background screens
- Valid driver’s license and insurable through company insurance carrier
- Valid Illinois Plumbing License
- Able to communicate clearly in English both verbally and in writing
- Possess tools necessary to perform work at Install Level 5
- Ability to work with tools used in the job in a safe manner
Preferred Education and Experience
- Illinois State Plumbing License
- Leadership abilities
- Commercial Experience
More Opportunities View All