Maintenance Coordinator- East St Louis, IL
Phillips 66 has more than 140 years of experience in providing the energy that enables people to dream bigger and go farther, faster. We are committed to improving lives, and that is our promise to our employees and our communities. We are sustained by the backgrounds and experiences of our diverse teams, which reflect who we are, the environment we create and how we work together.
The Maintenance Coordinator, under the general direction of the Maintenance Supervisor, oversees all pipeline maintenance and construction activities in their area of responsibility. The Maintenance Coordinator is tasked with the planning, scheduling, and execution of all routine and non-routine maintenance in accordance with company policies, procedures, and regulations. This position will be based out of East St Louis, IL.
Responsibilities May Include
- Ensuring consistency of procedures, best practices and equipment through consultation and interaction with field maintenance and operations organization.
- Ensuring that effective long and short-term maintenance planning and scheduling takes place by actively participating in planning processes and budget development with the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Planning, scheduling, and overseeing implementation of all significant pipeline construction and maintenance projects assigned to them.
- Overseeing and mentoring maintenance contractors under their direction.
- Conducting audits to ensure performance of processes and compliance with regulatory and company policy standards.
- Providing safety oversight for terminal maintenance and construction activities.
- Assisting with DOT compliance audits.
- Assisting with scheduling pipeline/terminal maintenance down time, communicating down time, and project coordination to ensure down time opportunities are used to their maximum efficiency.
- Developing Project Execution Plans, High Risk Excavation Plans, and Specific Site Safety Plans for maintenance activities in assigned area of responsibility.
- Developing and coordinating pipeline/terminal decommissioning and commissioning plans.
- Associate’s degree or higher
- 2 or more years of experience supervising employees or contractors
- Intermediate level of proficiency in Excel, Word, SAP, and Microsoft Projects
- Working knowledge of pipeline integrity programs and assessment techniques
- Working knowledge of pipeline rotating equipment and electrical maintenance
- Legally authorized to work in the job posting country
- High school diploma/GED equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must maintain a valid driver's license
- Willingness and ability to perform and comply with the following, with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Work outside in harsh weather conditions
- Wear personal protective equipment such as fire-retardant clothing, steel-toe shoes, ear and eye protection
- Climb various ladders and stairs ranging from 5 to 50 feet in height to perform maintenance on equipment
- To be in a medical surveillance program for respirator use
- 1 or more years of experience in industrial maintenance, rotating equipment, crafts, shops and/or instrumentation in a pipeline work environment
- Working knowledge of pipeline and terminal operations
- Working knowledge of pipeline maintenance procedures, policies, and DOT regulations
- Currently hold or be able to obtain an Operator Qualification Certificate
More Opportunities View All