Marketing Content Manager- Peoria IL
Leidos, the implementer for the Ameren Illinois award-winning Energy Efficiency Programs, seeks a Marketing Content Manager. The Marketing Content Manager’s primary responsibility is to design and manage the development, coordination and implementation of all marketing initiatives for business and residential customers to promote energy efficiency. Initiatives include, but are not limited to, print and digital advertising, website development, social media, special events, and community outreach.
Location: This position will be a hybrid of working from home and working in our Downtown Peoria office.
- Responsible for quality control of all marketing collateral for consistency and accuracy, as well as effective messaging.
- Works with the Marketing Director and Marketing Projects Sr. Manager to develop and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of established objectives, market characteristics, and budget constraints.
- Formulates, directs and coordinates marketing activities to promote products and services, working with advertisers and program managers.
- Designs creative marketing materials while adhering to strict branding guidelines.
- Develops and writes engaging content for multiple platforms such as digital and print advertising, newsletters, website, social media, email marketing, and more.
- Manages online collateral store portals and print collateral orders across the Portfolio and works with vendors to obtain production quotes for print collateral and promotional items.
- Coordinates and participates in promotional activities and special events when needed, working to effectively market program incentives and benefits.
- Assists in the development of surveys to identify potential market segments and overall customer satisfaction.
- Manages and develops all online marketing initiatives and strategies including website development, e-newsletters, and email campaigns.
- Creates and tracks project timelines and budgets as assigned to ensure projects and tasks are completed on-time and on-budget.
- Works closely with the Marketing Projects Sr. Manager to develop messaging for the Program and its offerings, which are then communicated through print and online advertising initiatives, as well as promotional and community outreach efforts.
- Assists with the development of effective joint promotions with community organizations and Program Allies to maximize marketing communications reach where appropriate.
- Enforces brand standards to ensure quality control and consistency of brand messaging.
- Responsible for writing cohesive content and simplified messaging from information submitted by the technical teams.
- Uses forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the success of Program marketing by analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
- Responsible for the tracking, analysis, and reporting of success metrics and feedback for specific marketing initiatives.
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.
- 3+ years of work experience in marketing or related field of which 2 years is project management experience.
- Demonstrated capability and success in development and execution of bold, creative integrated marketing strategies in a cost-effective manner.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods. This includes alternative ways to inform and entertain via written, oral, and visual media.
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Strong creative development and graphic design skills
- Demonstrated good organizational, management and interpersonal skills.
- Can-do attitude and will to succeed.
- Ability to follow instructions and desire to learn new skills.
- Strong attention to detail, quality and follow-through.
- Professional demeanor and dedication to delivering top notch customer service.
Desired Education, Skills, Qualities and Experience:
- Experience with budgets, record-keeping and organization of data.
- Strong working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with website content management system (Word Press).
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud a plus.
More Opportunities View All