Marketing Manager Collinsville, Peoria IL
Walker-Miller Energy Services is a 21-year-old Detroit-based, core-values driven company committed to changing lives through energy efficiency. We create and manage customized energy waste reduction programs that help electric and gas utilities meet mandated energy savings goals.
Our experience driven philosophy of energy efficiency as economic development helps families and businesses save energy and save money. Through innovative, inclusive initiatives, we help build communities by creating local jobs, producing equitable energy savings for all rate payers, and spurring the growth of diverse local businesses.
Our operating philosophy is reflected in our core values. We refer to them as B-Hive.
B - Boldly Go
H - Humble Confidence
I - Inclusive Stewardship
V - Value Reputation
E - Extraordinary Experience
The Marketing Manager is responsible for planning, developing, and implementing communications strategies and activities to support our energy efficiency efforts with utility and government clients. On a daily basis, we help our clients and communities use less energy, save money and help the environment through the development, implementation and refinement of sound marketing and outreach initiatives. We are looking for someone who is as passionate about our work as we are and has the skills and attitude to be successful.
This position is responsible for leading a team with excellent communication, networking, and program management skills. This dynamic multifunctional position involves elements of marketing, business development, and customer engagement. In this role you will manage the launch and day-to-day execution of co-marketing and incentive partnerships with our partners. The Marketing Manager works closely with internal and external resources and will be responsible for empowering sales and operations with relevant marketing activities to engage prospects, creating awareness in the community and assisting the client reach their goals
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of five years of experience in marketing and/or outreach while managing campaigns and projects
- Experience in various marketing/communication methodologies, digital campaigns, print media, marketing, communications system design, and advertising
- Experience in outreach or face to face sales
- Demonstrated ability understanding and accurately representing diverse cultures in marketing projects and campaigns
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability in handling multiple priorities, project management and meeting deadlines and strong planning and organizational skills
- Proven relationship building, persuasion and influence skills
- Ability to proactively monitor and adjust activities to respond to changing circumstances and priorities to meet goals, proactively address issues as they arise and mitigate risks associated to events
- Demonstrated knowledge of creative services and finished production processes involved in creating marketing materials for print, and web
- Must be available for some client-required evening or weekend appointments
- Willingness to travel 30% of the time, including local/overnight travel and/or occasional travel to the Detroit HQ office.
More Opportunities View All
- HVAC Controls Design Engineer Springfield, IL
- Commercial Kitchen Equipment Service Technician- Decatur/Springfield/Bloomington IL
- HVAC Apprentice -Champaign, IL
- HVAC Installer Belleville, Collinsville, Edwardsville, IL
- Data Analyst/Engineer Champaign, Collinsville, Springfield, Decatur, Normal, Peoria, IL
- Business Outreach Coordinator Decatur, Champaign-Urbana, Bloomington-Normal, Peoria, Springfield, IL