Experienced HVAC Service Technician Springfield, IL
MB Heating and Cooling has an immediate opening for an Experienced Service Technician to join our team. This is a great opportunity for the seasoned tech who is wanting to build on his skills with a stable company that can provide growth opportunity. We value our employees and to show that we offer a comprehensive benefits package.
Position Summary: To provide maintenance, service, and repairs on residential heating and air conditioning systems according to company standards providing the customer with a high quality experience.
Work hours: 40+ hours per week, Monday to Friday, overtime as needed
Pay Scale: Up to $30 per hour DOE
Benefits: Medical with 1/2 of premiums paid by company, Dental and Vision premiums 100% company paid, 401K, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Company phone, vehicle, and uniforms.
* Medical with 1/2 of premiums paid by company, Dental and Vision premiums 100% company paid, 401K, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Company phone, vehicle, and uniforms.
- Valid driver's license and insurable driving record
- Must pass drug and background screens
- 3+ years of HVAC service experience
- Certificate of completion from HVAC Technical School preferred
- EPA Universal Refrigerant Handling License
- NATE Certified preferred
More Opportunities View All
- HVAC Controls Design Engineer Springfield, IL
- Commercial Kitchen Equipment Service Technician- Decatur/Springfield/Bloomington IL
- HVAC Apprentice -Champaign, IL
- HVAC Installer Belleville, Collinsville, Edwardsville, IL
- Data Analyst/Engineer Champaign, Collinsville, Springfield, Decatur, Normal, Peoria, IL
- Business Outreach Coordinator Decatur, Champaign-Urbana, Bloomington-Normal, Peoria, Springfield, IL