Pipefitter E Alton, IL
Olin Corporation is a leading vertically-integrated global manufacturer and distributor of chemical products and a leading U.S. manufacturer of ammunition. The chemical products produced include chlorine and caustic soda, vinyls, epoxies, chlorinated organics, bleach and hydrochloric acid. Winchester, with its principal manufacturing facilities in East Alton, IL and Oxford, MS, produces and distributes sporting ammunition, law enforcement ammunition, reloading components, small caliber military ammunition and components, and industrial cartridges.
Olin Corporation’s Winchester Division has a Pipefitter - hourly opportunity located at its East Alton, IL facility
- Candidate must be at least 18 years old.
- Minimum of 5 years recent related heavy industrial/maintenance experience or a 4-year related apprenticeship certification.Recent related experience within a fast-pace manufacturing environment preferred.
- Individual must be willing to go through training programs for other trades such as millwright and welding.
- Experience within a related Maintenance Technician, Millwright, Welding, and/or Carpentry environment is preferred.
- Experience operating heavy equipment such as a forklift, tractor, crane, and backhoe are required.
- Excellent work history, attendance, and safety record is required.
- Ability to utilize various hand tools such as pipe wrenches, power tools, drills, hammer drills, saws, and electrical impact wrenches.
- Climbing ladders, entering confined spaces, and lifting are required.
- Individual must be multi-tasking, detail-oriented, and have the ability to work in a team environment.
- Individual must be able to lift up to 100 lbs infrequently, lifting around 25 lbs frequently throughout the shift.
- Position requires and average of 1 hour of sitting, 5 hours of standing, and 2 hours of walking during an 8 hour work day.
- Individual must be willing to work mandatory overtime, rotating weekly shifts (midnights, afternoons, and days), and weekend work as needed.
More Opportunities View All