Planning & Regulatory Support-Contracted Position (YA5727) Peoria, IL & Collinsville, IL
This position will help support planning and evaluation efforts with the team. Must be detail oriented, with strong mathematical and analytical skills. Perform wide range of energy related analysis which may include: statistical analyses, analysis of fuel and utility bills, estimate energy efficiency savings and costs, measure engineering analysis, program benefit-cost analysis, program development and planning, evaluation analysis, market research, survey design, and secondary research
Key responsibilities include:
- Tracking and analyzing compliance activities for next plan cycle
- Review and analyze program performance
- Assist with implementation planning efforts
- Assist with entry level evaluation activity, survey and research review and development
- Some support of community engagement partners for MDI
- Complete assigned tasks and analyses to project manager and manager’s satisfaction.
- Prepare written reports and presentation materials and assist in the development of project deliverables.
- Communicate analytical methods and results to stakeholders.
- Justify and document technical decisions related to research, planning, and data analysis.
- Analysis of common energy efficiency measures including lighting, HVAC and other equipment and systems
- Build and maintain relationships with co-workers and vendors
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
- Five or more years of relevant experience required (e.g., contract/document compliance/coordination, accounting support, paralegal, or high-level administrative support).
- Must be able to work well with others; develop strong relationships across the organization; coordinate deliverables across various internal and external groups; demonstrate strong attention to detail; and be well organized.
- May waive five-year experience requirement for candidates who have recently graduated from an accredited college or university with an Associate's or Bachelor's degree.
If you think this role sounds interesting and you have the required skills, we would really like to hear from you! Please e-mail AHartnett@ameren.com
More Opportunities View All