Residential Deputy Program Manager Springfield, IL Decatur, IL Bloomington, IL Peoria, IL Alton, IL
Leidos is seeking a Residential Deputy Program Manager for our Ameren Illinois Residential Energy Efficiency Program. As the Residential Deputy Program Manager, you will work in a "heads down" mentality to drive, direct, and document all initiatives across the Residential Program. The Residential Deputy Program Manager will provide day-to-day operational oversight, direction, and follow-up, as well as strategic guidance to program and subcontracting staff.
The Residential Deputy Program Manager will be responsible for overseeing and driving all residential status reports, initiative reviews, and other routine communications related to Residential Program performance. The Residential Deputy Program Manager will report directly to the Residential Program Manager and work/communicate very closely on a daily basis with the Ameren Illinois Residential Energy Efficiency Advisor.
- Support the Residential Program Manager in comprehensive management of the Residential Program in achieving its goals and exceeding client expectations in all facets of implementation.
- Drive implementation efforts in all Residential Program initiatives and channels by providing necessary direction, critical communication, and support to Leidos and subcontractor personnel.
- Lead/manage client relationship with Ameren Illinois Residential Energy Efficiency Advisors
- Develop, analyze, and document ongoing project report statuses and tracking metrics/data.
- Interact with Initiative managers, contractor network, and subcontractors ensuring communication is consistent across all networks.
- Provide clear and direct communication to Residential Program Manager/Ameren Illinois Energy Efficiency Advisor on a regular basis.
- Provided leadership, clear direction/frequent follow-up, and overall execution guidance to Leidos residential and subcontractor personnel.
- Lead efforts to document and define Residential program processes and roles.
- Serve as lead manager for all Residential pilots/special projects.
- Coordinate Residential team responses to EM&V request and compliance efforts.
- Nurture collaboration and communication between internal departments (Marketing, IT, Finance, etc) and the Residential Program
- Drive continuous improvements in both Program practices and staff development.
- Bachelor’s degree with four plus (4+) of relevant experience, implementing energy efficiency programs.
- Experience leading and directing teams and initiatives.
- Established and practicing knowledge of project and Energy Efficiency program management practices.
- Ability to work well either as a team or as an individual
- Proven ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability and flexibility to adjust changing schedules driven by operational requirements.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Able to travel up to 30-35%, to include occasional overnight travel.
- US Citizen and able to pass Public Trust Clearance
More Opportunities View All