Residential Lead HVAC Installation Technician (New Construction) Champaign, IL
Lanz Heating & Cooling, Inc. in Champaign, IL is hiring a full-time Residential Lead HVAC Installation Technician to lead a team of installers in installing residential HVAC systems on our new construction projects. Do you have the ability to train and motivate others? Are you able to run and work a new construction job from start to finish? Can you maintain professional relationships with builders?
Our top Residential Lead HVAC Installation Technicians earn $85,000+/year with revenue-sharing bonuses as well as sales and customer satisfaction SPIFFS. We provide a tool program, a quality fleet with newer vehicles, in-house hands-on training, tuition reimbursement, flexible work schedules, and year-round employment. You would also be eligible for our excellent benefits including medical, dental, paid vacation, paid holidays, a retirement plan, an employee recognition program, and great growth potential. If you are ready to lead a team of installers to success, apply today
ABOUT LANZ HEATING & COOLING, INC.
Family-owned since 2002, we are now a leading heating and air conditioning contractor with a fleet of about 36 trucks that provides HVAC, plumbing, underground solution, pipelining, duct cleaning, & dryer vent cleaning services for both residential and commercial customers. While we have grown quickly, we take great pride in maintaining our mission statement. Our core values are honesty, integrity, innovation, teamwork, excellence, and development. We strive for efficiency, comfort, and peace of mind for our customers, which is why we design it right, install it right, and maintain it right. We put in the effort to take care of each job correctly the first time because that's how we ensure our customers' needs are met.
Moreover, we maintain a culture that's attractive to current and future employees. Teamwork is the source of our strength. Change is essential; we will always embrace it. We encourage our teammates to be innovative and responsible; we empower them to grow, contribute, and accomplish. "You don't need a title to be a leader." We offer our well-trained and supportive team competitive pay, great benefits, and career paths.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR A RESIDENTIAL LEAD HVAC INSTALLATION TECHNICIAN (NEW CONSTRUCTION)
- Proficiency in all HVAC functional design and installation of ductwork systems
- Understanding of refrigerant, gas and electric furnaces, heat pumps, troubleshooting, and installation of all residential and light commercial systems
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- Ability to pass a drug and background test
- Flexibility to work a staggered schedule if required
More Opportunities View All
- Business Program Manager Peoria, IL
- Data Operations Coordinator O’Fallon, IL
- Customer Care Specialist-Springfield, Decatur, Collinsville Champaign, IL
- Underground Specialist- Champaign, IL
- Experienced Installation Technician Champaign, IL
- Marketing Development Initiative Marketing Coordinator Alton, IL