Sales Consultant (Plumbing Division)- Champaign IL
A Home Solutions Advisor’s primary duty is to sell the company’s products and services in a regional territory.
Reports to: Sales Manager
- Drive new sales for the company in a professional manner consistent with the company’s integrity and customer-care standards.
- Determine needs and then provide solutions that solve the customer’s issues and generate a high rate of referral-based sales.
- Present a proposal at the Customers’ home, always present the proposal in person, never mail or fax this to the customer.
- Perform sales presentations, as outlined in company selling process, using approved company presentation materials and methods.
- Offer financing on all proposals.
- Educate potential customers on value; not price: Inform customers of all special promotions, the benefits of high efficiency equipment and optional equipment and products.
- Refine communication skills and improve customer satisfaction processes.
- Greet and assist all walk-in customers, establish an appointment to view their home and present proposal.
- Keep appointments with customers as scheduled by the dispatcher.
- Most, if not all, of a Home Solutions Advisor’s time is spent on sales or sales-related activities.
- Additional duties that are incidental to and in conjunction with a Home Solutions Advisor’s own sales or solicitations including transferring all required information / communications after the call based on company process standards. This includes all pictures of the job and all necessary notes, drawings etc., to adequately communicate the job to the install department in order for them to make the perfect installation; completing required sales reporting; being available to answer questions that may arise; and returning to completed jobs for happy visits, plant referral seeds and hang door hangers..
- Follow company procedures for generating referrals.
- Participate in weekly sales meetings.
- Represent the company in a professional manner consistent with the company’s integrity and customer-care standards.
- Participate in training as requested. Must demonstrate learning-retention and field-level application of knowledge and skills attained from all trainings provided.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years consultative sales experience
- Baseline knowledge of residential plumbing
- Comfortable working directly with consumers in their home
- Ability to use Company-furnished technology products
- Valid driver’s license
- 5+ years’ experience retail sales
- Goal orientated with a strong desire to succeed
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Good writing skills
- Professional appearance
- Solid organizational and sales pipeline management skills
- Strong understanding of the psychology of sales
More Opportunities View All