Senior Technical Analyst-Energy Efficiency Springfield, IL
Leidos is a premier national engineering-based management consulting firm. We are seeking a highly motivated candidate to join our team as a Senior Technical Analyst for the award-winning Ameren Illinois Energy Efficiency Residential Program. This position offers a unique career opportunity to research and promote technology seeking to reduce
Ameren Illinois and Leidos believe it is very important to provide employment opportunity to the utility ratepayers that reside in Illinois. Therefore, there is strong preference for the successful candidate to be located in the Ameren Illinois service territory https://www.ameren.com/illinoi... (roughly the southern two-thirds of Illinois). The Ameren Illinois service territory includes several large to mid-size communities such as Galesburg, Quincy, Peoria, Bloomington-Normal, Champaign-Urbana, Danville, Decatur, Springfield, Charleston-Mattoon, Effingham, Mt. Vernon, Marion, Carbondale, and Metro East (Belleville, O'Fallon, Granite City, Edwardsville, Alton, Collinsville).
Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the time
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (or related) with 3+ years’ experience in energy efficiency or similar technologies. High school diploma with an additional 5 years’ experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Expert knowledge of the operation of energy consuming systems within residential housing (Weatherization, HVAC, lighting, domestic hot water)
- Must be able to work cooperatively and conscientiously on a team with both technical and non-technical members.
- Must have well developed communication skills and be able to express thoughts and ideas clearly and concisely in both verbal and written format.
- Must be well organized, able to conduct project tracking and capable of multitasking several complex and diverse responsibilities.
- Must have strong planning and time management skills, with demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and make unanticipated changes to production deliverables.
- BPI certification is a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with the International Energy Conservation Code (IECC) and ASHRAE Efficiency Standards
- Familiarity with Energy Efficiency Technical Reference Manuals
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products, especially Excel
Experience in the development and implementation of standards, procedures and guidelines for a process-oriented position
More Opportunities View All