Service and Install Technician- Springfield, IL
- Service, repair, and/or propose replacement of gas furnaces, air conditioners, heat pumps, electric furnaces, packaged terminal units, ductless split systems, humidification and dehumidification equipment, electronic air cleaners and air purification systems, residential control zoning systems.
- Troubleshoot, adapt, and resolve/repair all issues to keep equipment functioning properly.
- Test each system after service/repair is complete to ensure the system is functioning properly.
- Perform proper inspection of customer system to prevent future issues.
- Assess systems and assist the customer in making a buying decision through detailed education of system needs as well as a thorough cost/benefit analysis of purchasing a new system.
- Accurately document services completed and complete invoices for costumer.
- Maintain company vehicle, ensuring cleanliness and organization, both inside and out.
- Always maintain a professional image.
- Maintaining a courteous demeanor with all customers and associates.
- Respecting the customer's property.
- High school diploma or GED
- 5+ years of HVAC experience
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Must be able and willing to take and pass a drug screen and background check
- Proficient mechanical diagnostic skills
- Physical agile, dexterous, and able to work in confined spaces.
- No smoking during work hours.
- Must be able to work flexible hours during busy times of the year.
More Opportunities View All