Service Dispatcher / Scheduling Coordinator in HVAC Company
MB Heating and Cooling is a well-established HVAC company serving Sangamon County. We have an immediate opening for a Service Dispatcher / Scheduling Coordinator to join our team. This is a fast paced position requiring the ability to manage multiple pieces of information, work within different systems, and keep both technicians and clients updated on appropriately. Prior dispatching or project management experience or work experience with similar job functions is required. You will need strong computer skills and a friendly phone demeanor. If you have this unique skill set we'd love to hear from you!
Primary Job Function: Maintain the Service Technicians daily schedules and dispatch the technicians as service calls are completed. Schedule return trips with customers when parts are in. Maintain the on call schedule for service technicians. Maintain customer database with current information. Clear and concise communications with department managers, employees and company customers, including keeping customers appraised as to company schedule and requested lead-times.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Advanced customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Geographical knowledge of service area or map reading skills
- Knowledge of industry is recommended but not required
- Intermediate computer skills (including MS Word, Outlook and Excel knowledge)
- Five years related experience and/or training in customer service, dispatching or project management or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Working knowledge of HVAC industry
- 2+ years HVAC Dispatcher experience
- 3+ years Dispatching experience
- Advanced level knowledge of software technologies, such as iOS, Android and Windows OS.
More Opportunities View All