Service Professional Technician (Jacksonville IL)
With more than 200 locations throughout the United States and Canada, Aire Serv is a trusted name in the field of heating and air conditioning installation, maintenance, and repair. We are proud of our reputation for putting clients first and getting the job done right the first time, every time. We are a team of qualified experts dedicated to living our code of values of Respect, Integrity, and Customer Focus while having fun in the process!
As Service Professional Technician, you are a key member of our team responsible for the quality and efficient installation, service, maintenance of heating and air conditioning systems. You will also develop new customers by identifying opportunities to sell additional work. Exemplifying our code of values by showing respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
Ideally you have prior experience in the HVAC industry and have proven communication skills with supervisors, employees, and customers. You are self-motivated, thrive in fast moving environments, and able to manage time to effectively meet deadlines
- Installation, maintenance, repair of refrigeration, heating and air conditioning systems
- Insure the efficient use of materials and maintain adequate stock of necessary equipment
- Collect payment and/or payment information from customers for work performed
- Keep company vehicle and equipment properly serviced, clean, and in good working order and condition
- Complete invoices, daily route sheets, and weekly reports as required
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- Experienced Residential HVAC & Refrigeration knowledge
- CFC Certification
- Valid State Driver's License & clean driving record
- Able to lift up to 60 lbs.
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional appearance and personality
More Opportunities View All