Service Technician, HVAC Repair
Transform Home Services LLC is a leading provider of Home Improvement, Protection and Repair services nationwide. We serve over 10 million customers annually with services including Appliance Repair, Home Warranties and Home Improvement solutions such as Kitchens, Windows, Doors, Flooring, HVAC and more. We partner with most of the leading Home Services related retail brands including Sears to help customers improve their homes and the appliances within.
As an HVAC Technician, you must be highly organized and possess excellent communication skills. We are seeking a dedicated team player who is able to ensure fast, flexible, and expert service to every customer via excellent time management skills.
HVAC Technicians have opportunities to repair Air Conditioners and AC Systems, Dehumidifiers, Heat Pumps, Furnaces, HVAC, Oil/Boilers, Refrigerators, Freezers (sealed and non-sealed systems) and a variety of other home appliances in the customers’ homes.
- Maintaining high-quality customer service and care
- Promoting and selling additional products and services
- Meeting key performance metrics and/or productivity goals
- Providing knowledgeable and courteous repair service
- Looking for ways to improve business performance and enhance the customer experience
- Communicating benefits of the Value Added Services Process to the customer
- Maintaining truck stock inventory within the prescribed company guidelines and standards
- Following the truck maintenance schedule and keeping a clean, organized truck
HVAC Repair requirements include:
- CFC/EPA Certification is required to have or be willing to obtain (applicants holding a master-level trade/occupational license(s), ie HVAC/Mechanical, Electrical, General Contractor, Plumbing may be used to qualify or given hiring preference and additional compensation based on business needs)
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- At least 1 – 2 years of HVAC or Refrigeration repair experience, preferred
- Ability to use a computer for parts inquiries and ordering
- Working mechanical knowledge, including the use of tools and test equipment
- Ability to perform accurate repair of customer product
- Ability to follow directions and specific process steps to ensure quality workmanship
- Flexibility to work variable and flexible hours, including overtime
- Must complete all technician training elements within required timeframes
- Must possess and maintain a valid state driver’s license for the state in which you are applying
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 100 lbs.
More Opportunities View All