Siding Insulator- Decatur IL
Construct, erect, install, and repair structures, roof, siding and fixtures of fiberglass/steel, using carpenter's hand tools and power tools. Must have knowledge of structural design, the ability to read blueprints, and simple layouts. Must have knowledge of construction trade, practices, procedures, techniques, tools and equipment and the ability to read and interpret blueprints. Other duties may be assigned.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be comfortable with heights up to 200 feet.
- Study specifications in blueprints, sketches, or building plans to prepare project layout and determine dimensions and materials required.
- Experience siding and roofing with fiberglass and metal.
- Shape or cut materials to specified measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power saws.
- Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment.
- Remove damaged or defective parts or sections of structures and repair or replace, using hand tools.
- Maintain records, document actions, and present written progress reports.
- Maintain clean job site, pick up tools/equipment, secure job site each day-eliminate potential hazards.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education – no minimum education requirements.
Experience – 3-5 years of Journeyman level experience.
More Opportunities View All