Solar Designer and Technical Sales Consultant- Urbana IL
New Prairie Solar is the premier solar design and installation company in central Illinois. We are seeking an experienced solar Designer and Technical Sales professional to join our growing team. The successful applicant will be involved in the sale, design and product specification for residential and small commercial solar system installations.
This is a full-time position based in Urbana, IL. Salary based on experience. New Prairie Solar offers paid vacation, holidays, premium health insurance and retirement plan.
· Knowledge of and ability to simply communicate technical aspects of Solar PV.
· Experience with solar sales process and customer relationship management.
· Highly organized and excellent communicator.
· Ability to conduct site assessments and design custom solar solutions.
· High level of professionalism and positive demeanor.
· Team-oriented approach to business.
· Negotiate contracts and close sales.
· Familiarity with solar financing products.
· NABCEP Associate Certification (or acquire within one year).
· Understand solar financial analysis, incentive structures and utility rates.
· Experience with Aurora and Scanifly software programs (or quickly learn).
· Excellent computer skills.
· Must have a valid driver’s license, clean record and insurance.
· NABCEP Installation Professional Certification.
· FAA Part 107 Drone Pilot Certification.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Solar: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
More Opportunities View All