Weatherization Coordinator Lincoln, IL
The Weatherization Coordinator is responsible for all day-to-day oversight of the Weatherization
Program. The WX Coordinator is to serve as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) on Weatherization
Program, including the assessment and inspection processes; all weatherization mechanical activities and weatherization architectural activities; materials catalogue; procurement activities; and staff oversight for crew members and contractors.
1. Work closely with the Weatherization Team Member and Intake staff to acquire waiting list and schedule work on an annual Weatherization Production calendar.
2. Serve as the primary liaison with the general public with regards to public awareness and outreach activities associated with the Weatherization Program.
3. Maintain all customer files, working with both customers, Team Members, Intake staff,
Energy Services Director, Weatherization contractual partners, and subordinate staff to ensure completeness and accuracy.
4. Work with Energy Services Director to ensure compliance requirements are met to include entry into the Weatherization database, grant preparation, and all other monitoring needs.
5. Perform, assist with, and/or supervise all assessments, inspections, mechanical and architectural work in accordance with Program guidelines for the Weatherization Program.
6. Assist the Energy Services Director with budget management as needed
7. Assist in the overall organization and scheduling of appointments under the direction of the Director
1. High School diploma or GED
2. Preferred HVAC-R Certified Technician
3. Preferred Carpenter
4. 2+ years working with relational databased or web-based compliance application programs
5. Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
6. Must possess valid Illinois Driver’s License
7. Must have or be able to obtain auto insurance
More Opportunities View All