Welder/Metal Fabricator Springfield, IL
- Ability to utilize MIG welder to produce non-porous quality welds with good penetration and appearance.
- Read and interpret blueprints, diagrams, and sketches.
- Be responsible for operating within a strict quality control program with proper documentation.
- Safe forklift operation and material handling.
- Use of horizontal & vertical bandsaws, hydraulic punch press, drill press, & various other industrial equipment.
- General labor and welding preparation, ability to occasionally lift/carry 50+lbs.
The applicant, at a minimum, should have experience reading & understanding a set of shop drawings, familiarity of common shop tools and power tools, accurately read a tape measure, the ability to communicate professionally, self-manage time effectively, work closely with others, and understand the importance of attention to detail.
- This is not intended to be a comprehensive list of job duties. Other job-related responsibilities will be assigned as needed.
- Strong math skills including angles and fractions.
- Value and exhibit safe working methods.
- Be able to communicate complex ideas professionally, efficiently and effectively.
- Be exceptionally detailed oriented.
- The ability and desire to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with a highly self-driven sense of motivation.
More Opportunities View All