Vital Energy Efficiency Services
Home Performance Training Series
- Description: This training series is designed to be part of a 5 part comprehensive training which includes modules such as Combustion Safety, HVAC, Ventilation and Infrared Inspections.
- Participants will be able to use the “house as a system” approach as a basis for performing energy audits;
- Participants will be able to communicate effectively with the client and other professionals in an appropriate and professional manner;
- Participants will be able to conduct a comprehensive visual inspection focused toward health, safety and energy efficiency;
- Participants will be able to recognize opportunities for improvement and develop an improvement plan;
- Participants will be able to perform diagnostic tests;
- Participants will understand the concepts of base load usage.
- 5 Part Training Series
- Part 1 - Combustion Safety
- Part 2 - Ventilation & Indoor Air Quality
- Part 3 - Air Sealing & Insulation Techniques
- Part 4 - HVAC Performance Testing
- Part 5 - Infrared Inspections (Residential)