Commericial Refrigeration & HVAC Tech- Springfield, IL
The Refrigeration Service Technician will enjoy working independently as a representative of Climate Pros. performing work in the maintenance, troubleshooting, diagnosis, and repair of refrigeration electrical, mechanical, and microprocessor control systems commonly installed in supermarkets and single systems, parallel racks systems, display cases, and walk-in boxes. The technician will perform prescribed, routine maintenance, leak detection procedures, and service calls resulting in outstanding customer satisfaction.
Prior to working independently, a Service Technician may work closely with the team to learn how to repair, install, troubleshoot, and perform preventive maintenance. Climate Pros offers training programs to build on existing technical skills and develop the skills necessary to work in this highly sought-after skilled trade.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide knowledgeable and courteous repair service.
- Maintain high-quality customer service and care.
- Provide timely and quality repairs.
- Provide detailed notes and pictures in all dispatches assigned.
- Follow company policy on all check-in and check-out procedures with all customers.
- Keep a clean, organized truck.
- Travel and on-call are required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Time management skills.
- Team player who can ensure fast, reliable, and expert service to every customer.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to follow directions and specific process steps to ensure quality workmanship.
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
- Flexibility to work variable and flexible hours, including overtime.
- Must possess and maintain a valid state driver's license.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- EPA Certification: Universal.
- Supermarket refrigeration/freezer experience or warehouse refrigeration is an asset.
- Experience with Novar, CPC, Danfoss Energy Management Controls, and Rack Refrigeration is a plus.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
- Be an honest team player, growth-oriented, ability to do whatever it takes; safely!
More Opportunities View All