Opinion Dynamics is looking for a Consultant to join our team. In this multi-faceted role, you will bring your strong experience in applied social science research to execute research and evaluation methods and approaches and develop products (written reports, presentations, etc.) that support client needs. You will be responsible for:
- Designing interview guides and surveys
- Interviewing a range of clients and stakeholders in the energy industry including utility staff, utility customers, contractors, and policy makers
- Analyzing data from an array of social science research methods such as interviews, focus groups, surveys, and secondary data sources
- Developing data visualizations and graphics for client deliverables
- Contributing to memos, reports and presentations for clients and other external audiences
On each project, you will work with a team of experts guiding your work and professional development.
We’re looking for staff with a dynamic toolkit, who demonstrate strong critical thinking, writing, and analysis capability; excellent organizational skills; an ability to think out of the box; and the capability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Bachelor’s degree with 1-2+ years of relevant professional experience OR advanced degree (Masters or PhD) with relevant professional experience.
- Applied professional experience using social science research methods and data analysis tools, such as:
- Survey design
- In-depth interviewing
- Quantitative data analysis software such as SPSS or STATA
- Qualitative data analysis software such as NVIVO
- Coursework or applied experience in social science research methods and data analysis
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Interest in working in a fast-paced consulting environment
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (NOT REQUIRED)
- Coursework, applied experience or demonstrated interest in the energy industry, including energy efficiency, demand response, and/or distributed energy resources programs and initiatives
- Experience using statistical software such as R or Python.
SALARY AND HYBRID ENVIRONMENT
This Consultant position is a hybrid role with a mix of in-office and remote work. Salary for a Consultant is $71,000/year.
Apply online at https://opiniondynamics.com/jobs/opiniondynamics/consultant/?gh_jid=4015305006
More Opportunities View All